Mackinac Island Student Tours
Northern Michigan provides a setting for an educational tour that blends history and science. From Native American culture and the colonial period to the American Revolution and the War of 1812, Mackinac with its scenic wonder is truly unique. Our Northern Michigan History Tour surpasses any other student tour option to this area.
And for a truly exquisite experience, ask about Discovery at the Grand, our trademark educational experience that combines guest speakers, motivational personalities, and 4-Star overnight accommodations at Mackinac Island’s historic Grand Hotel.
- Tahquamenon Falls
- Soo Locks
- The Grand Hotel overnight and dining experience
- Mackinac Island Butterfly House
- Ryba’s Bike Rental
- Whitefish Point and the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- Cross in the Woods
- Hartwick Pines State Park
- Mackinac Crossings
- Private interpretive, costumed demonstrations