Nashville Student Tours
Nashville, Tennessee is America’s music capital. Nashville’s Country Music Hall of Fame educates its visitors on how American history has shaped its music, and how its music has shaped American history. Give your students the experience of grasping an iconic part of our country’s past with our Nashville, TN student tour.
And for performing bands and choirs, Nashville offers quite a unique experience. Ask us about performance opportunities at Studio B, the Grand Ole Opry, and other various venues. Interested in meeting country legends first-hand? No other tour operator can offer an experience like our educational tour “Composition Nashville” where your students will write and perform music with songwriting legends like Bill Anderson.
Recommended Nashville student tour inclusions:
- Admission to the Grand Ole Opry (with performance opportunities for bands and choirs)
- Tour of RCA Studio B where Elvis Presley, the Everly Brothers, Roy Orbison and countless other musical legends cut their greatest albums. Ensembles can perform live as technicians record a professional CD of their performance on the exact system and in the same room where countless top 10 hits were recorded!
- Dinner cruise and entertainment aboard the General Jackson paddle wheeler
- Admission to Kings Island Amusement Park
- Meal at Wildhorse Saloon
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Private backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry